Camella Bantay is a project by Camella in Brgy, MacArthur Highway, Bantay, Ilocos Sur. It is a Spanish-themed house and lot development in Ilocos Sur. It sprawls on a 15-hectare verdant land in Barangay Cabaroan in the municipality of Bantay which shares a boundary with Vigan, crossing the Govantes River. Camella Bantay is right along the national highway. Camella Bantay’s location is made even more perfect by its high degree of accessibility to centers of education, and medical institutions to edifice of faith and landmarks of culture and entertainment.
Camella Bantay takes you to our most modern house and lot development. Camella Bantay has a distinctive advantage of attracting tourists from all over the world and what you get is a neighborhood of fun-loving families with deep respect to history and culture. This is what makes Camella Bantay, the preferred home of families with character.
Camella Bantay is located at Brgy, MacArthur Highway, Bantay, Ilocos Sur.
Malls and Groceries
- Mart One
- Sta. Catalina Town Square
- JTC Mall
Churches and Religious Places
- Bantay Church Bell Tower
- Sta. Catalina Parish Church
- The Shrine of Nuestra Senora del Caridad
- Simbaan a Bassit
- St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral
- Bantay East Central School
- St. Paul College
- Ilocos Sur Community College
- Burgos Memorial School East
- Vigan Central School
- University of Northern Philippines
- Sta. Catalina Central School
- Plaza Burgos
- Vigan Plaza
- Vigan Heritage Village
- Burgos National Museum
- Greogoria M. Rivera National Library and Museum
- Quirino Stadium
- Old Quirino Bridge
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
- Take a bus bound to Vigan City.
- Travel Time is 7-8 hrs. Several bus companies such as Partas, GV Florida Transport, Dominion, and Fariñas Transit have regular trips.
- Camella Bantay is just along National Highway at Brgy. Cabaroan, Bantay, Ilocos Sur.
- You can tell the conductor to just drop you by the site.
- Take a direct flight from Manila to Laoag City via Cebu Pacific or Philippine Airlines.
- Travel time is about an hour. Upon Arrival take a tricycle from the airport to Bus Terminals such as Partas, GV Florida or Fariñas.
- They have regular schedules going to Bantay and they can just drop you by the site.
Via Private Vehicle