Camella Bohol is a project by Camella in Brgy. Bohol, Tagbilaran City, Bohol. It is the first house and lot development in Bohol that offers affordable homes and full amenities with plenty of open spaces fringed by wide tree-lined roads and landscaped greenery.
Camella Bohol offers a panoramic view of the whimsical Banat-i Hill, the only hill in Tagbilaran, the capital and the island’s only city. Camella Bohol also offers modern conveniences brought by the city’s vital destinations like business and commercial areas.
Camella Bohol is located at Brgy. Bohol, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
Malls and Groceries
- Island City Mall
- BQ Mall
- Coop Hospital
- Tagbilaran City Community Hospital
- Holy Name University
- University of Bohol
- Bohol Institute of Technology
- Dauis Church
- Basketball Court
- Play parks
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
- Take J.A Clarin St. turning right going to LTO.
- From LTO, turn left going straight to Dampas St. going toward Bohol Light Substation, then turn left going straight to Camella Bohol.
- Go straight passing through University of Bohol, then turn left entering CPG road, then turn right to Tamblot street straight across J.A Clarin St. going to LTO.
- Upon reaching LTO, turn left, straight ahead to Dampas church to Bohol Light substation then turn right going straight to Camella Bohol.
- Go straight passing through Saint Jude Hospital straight to Cogon Brgy. Hall going to Island City Mall.
- Straight to Brgy. Dampas, passing through Dampas Church and Dampas Elementary School straight to Bohol Lights Substation, then turn right going to Camella Bohol.