Camella Calamba is a project by Camella in Calamba, Laguna. The 14-hectare Mediterranean style community is located at Brgy. Palo Alto, Calamba, Laguna. Camella Calamba offers world-class amenities and its location has easy access to all the places you will ever need.
The contemporary architectural design of materials and finishing of each house in Camella Calamba are intended to complement the nostalgic environment that feels comfortable, homey and yet familiar.
Camella Calamba is located along the Mayapa Road Highway, Barangay Palo Alto, Calamba, Laguna.
Malls and Groceries
- iMall Canlubang (3.8 km away)
- Checkpoint Mall (4.8 km away)
- Liana’s Shopping Center (5.9 km away)
- Calamba City Public Market (7.7 km away)
- Waltermart Calamba (8 km away)
- SM City Calamba (8.3 km away)
- San Jose Hospital and Medical Center (3.1 km away)
- Calamba Doctors Hospital (4.9 km away)
- St. John the Baptist Medical Center (6.7 km away)
- Pamana Medical Center (8.8 km away)
- Dr. Jose P. Rizal Memorial Provincial District Hospital (9.8 km away)
Churches and Religious Places
- Mary Help of Christians Parish (2.6 km away)
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish (8 km away)
- St. John the Baptist Church (8 km away)
- St. Peter and St. Paul Parish Aplaya (9.8 km away)
- Don Bosco College, Canlubang (3.5 km away)
- Rizal College Laguna (6.4 km away)
- Phil-Nippon Technical College (6.4 km away)
- National University Laguna (7.4 km away)
- St. John Colleges (7.4 km away)
- Calamba City Science High School (7.6 km away)
- St. Vincent College of Cabuyao (8.3 km away)
- Lyceum of the Philippines University Laguna (9.6 km away)
- Canossa Academy (9.7 km away)
- Colegio De San juan de Letran Calamba (12.3 km away)
- Gate and Guard House with CCTV
- High-Perimeter Concrete Fence
- Street Names and Street Lights
- Clubhouse with Free Wi-Fi Connection
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Park and Kid’s Playground
- 24-Hour Security Service
- Shuttle Service
How to Get There
- Take a bus going to Calamba, Laguna.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at Mayapa Bus Stop then take a Jeepney going to Canlubang then off to Mayapa Terminal.
- Take a tricycle or jeepney ride going to Brgy. Palo Alto.
Via Private Vehicle