Camella General Trias, also known as Camella Vita, is a project by Camella under Vista Land and Lifescapes Incorporated in General Trias, Cavite. This master-planned, 100-hectare community is specially designed for people looking for a place to stay near their workplace without sacrificing the experience of being truly home. Complete with world-class amenities and services, and with its accessibility to various necessary establishments such as malls, schools and hospitals, Camella General Trias is truly an investment worth considering.
Camella General Trias is located along the Arnaldo Highway, Barangay San Francisco, General Trias, Cavite.
Malls and Groceries
- Vista Mall General Trias (200 m away)
- City Mall General Trias (900 m away)
- Puregold Jr. General Trias (5.4 km away)
- Waltermart General Trias (6 km away)
- Ultramega Supermarket General Trias (7.5 km away)
- Puregold Prinza (7.5 km away)
- Robinsons Place Dasmariñas (8 km away)
- SM City Dasmariñas (8km away)
- General Trias Public Market (8.2 km away)
- The District Mall – Imus (8.8 km away)
- Maple Grove Mall (9.3 km away)
- Robinsons Place General Trias (10.2 km away)
- SM City Rosario (11.6 km away)
- Gentri Medical Center and Hospital Inc. (6.3 km away)
- Gen. Trias Medicare Hospital (6.8 km away)
- Divine Grace Medical Center (10.8 km away)
- De La Salle University Medical Center (11.5 km away)
Churches and Religious Places
- Elang Catholic Church (550 m away)
- St. Vincent Ferrer Parish (5.8 km away)
- St. Paul Catholic Church (6 km away)
- St. Francis of Assisi Parish Church (7.4 km away)
- Nineveh Academy (1.3 km away)
- Blessed Maria Christina Brando School (1.7 km away)
- St. Francis Academy La Salle Greenhills Supervised (5.7 km away)
- AMA Computer College – Cavite (5.8 km away)
- Academy of St. John La Salle Greenhills Supervised (7.5 km away)
- Cavite State University – CCAT (11.4 km away)
- Emilio Aguinaldo College – Cavite (11.5 km away)
- De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (11.6 km away)
- De La Salle University – Dasmariñas (14.2 km away)
- Gate and Guard House with CCTV
- High-Perimeter Concrete Fence
- Street Names and Street Lights
- Clubhouse with Free Wi-Fi Connection
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Park and Kid’s Playground
- 24-Hour Security Service
- Shuttle Service
How to Get There
- Ride a van or a regular bus bound to Tejero via CAVITEX.
- From Tejero, take a jeepney going to Camella Vita.
- It will only take approximately 40 minutes to reach the site from Manila.
- Ride a bus from Emilio Aguinaldo Highway going to Pala-pala.
- Ride a jeepney going to Trece Martires.
- Alight once you see Arnaldo Highway. The Purefoods Plant is a good landmark for you to know that you have arrived.
- Ride a tricycle to the site. It will take approximately 45 minutes to reach the site from Tagaytay.
Via Private Vehicle
- Take the CAVITEX road thru Antero Soriano Highway till you reach Tejero, General Trias.
- Once in Tejero, take a left turn on General Trias Drive, and drive straight thru Arnaldo Highway.
- The project will be in sight (right side) before you reach Governors Drive. It will only take approximately 40 minutes to reach the site from Manila.
- Take the Daang Hari Road straight to the Open Canal Road.
- Once you reach Arnaldo Highway, turn left.
- As you drive straight, the project will be in sight (right side) before you reach Governors Drive.
- It will take approximately 30 minutes to reach the site from Alabang.
- Take the Alabang-Zapote Road till you reach Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
- Once you reach it, turn left and drive straight.
- Once in the vicinity of Imus, watch out for Open Canal Road (right side).
- Turn right on on the Open Canal Road and drive straight till you reach Arnaldo Highway.
- From there, turn left, drive straight and the project will be in sight (right side) before you reach Governor’s Drive. It will take approximately 40 minutes to get there.
- Take the Aguinaldo Highway till you reach Pala-pala, Dasmariñas.
- From there, turn left on Governor’s Drive.
- Along the way, watch out for Arnaldo Highway and turn right.
- Drive straight and the project will be in sight (left side). It will take approximately 45 minutes to get there.