Camella Legazpi is a project by Camella in Brgy. 59 Puro, Legazpi City, Albay. It is the first Camella developed in Albay. Camella Legazpi is a Carribean-themed house and lot development. Camella Legazpi lets you enjoy the great view of Mount Mayon and offers the dream lifestyle in the fastest growing city in the Region.
Camella Legazpi delivers beautiful homes in theme communities in excellent locations with easy access to business and commercial centers, schools, hospitals, places of worship, and transportation hubs.
Experience living in Bicol’s most exclusive community with the magnificent view of Mt. Mayon!
Camella Legazpi is located at Brgy. 59 Puro, Legazpi City, Albay.
Malls and Groceries
- Ayala Malls Legazpi
- LCC Mall
- Gaisano Mall
- Embarcadero de Legazpi
- Yashano Mall
- Albay Doctor’s Hospital
- Tanchuling Hospital
- Estevez Hospital
- Mayon Volcano
- Legazpi Boulevard
- Ligñon Hill
- Cagsawa Ruins
- Bicol University
- Aquinas University
- Divine Word College of Legazpi
- Bicol College
- STI College
- AMA College
- Basketball Court
- Landscaped Parks and Open Spaces
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
- Take a provincial bus bound to Legazpi City.
- Travel time takes approximately 10-12 hours.
- Alight at the Legazpi City Central Terminal, then ride either a taxi or tricycle directly to Camella Legazpi site in Brgy. Puro.
- Ride a Legazpi City bound jeepney, and alight at Binanuahan.
- Jeepney ride takes around 15-20 mins.
- After getting off, ride a tricycle going to Brgy. Buraguis, and ask the driver to drop you off at the Camella Legazpi site.
- Flights between Manila and Legazpi take around 55 mins to 1 hour.
- From the airport, ride either a taxi or tricycle directly to Camella Legazpi site in Brgy. Puro.
Via Private Vehicle
- Exit in Calamba then drive along Quirino National Highway to Albay.
- Travel time via private vehicle takes around 10 hours.
- Upon reaching the municipality of Daraga, turn left to Rizal St., the main thoroughfare of the city.
- Pass through Daraga proper and Albay district until you reach Brgy. Binanuahan.
- Turn right, and cruise along Brgy Buraguis, until you reach the boundary of Brgy Puro.
- Turn right after the boundary marker and drive straight ahead until you reach Camella Legazpi.