Camella Provence is a project by Camella in Longos, Malolos City, Bulacan. It is a French-inspired house and lot development in Bulacan and the first residential property of Camella in the city of Malolos. Camella Provence aspires to provide an alternative way of living with exceptionally well-designed, remarkably world-class style, and heartfelt affordable home-town feel for every family and individuals.
Camella Provence has 230 hectares of land area that features not just well-appointed affordable houses but also commercial spaces, convenient stores, schools, churches, that suit the lifestyle of those aspiring to live in an exclusive house and lot community. It provides elegant features and amenities for a safe, secured, and convenient living experience with its grand entrance gate, majestic fountains and rotundas, boasts of wide, lush, tree-lined road ways, landscaped parks, scenic ponds, round-the-clock security, modern facilities and clubhouse that include swimming pool, ball courts, and children’s playground.
Camella Provence is a gateway to Manila that promotes relationship-based lifestyle “hometown communities.” Camella Provence is accessible via well-built infrastructure support offered by the North Luzon Expressway via the NLEX-Tabang Exit and by Mac Arthur Highway. Camella Provence is just a ride away to EDSA’s transport terminals and hubs easily connecting Monumento, Trinoma, Centris, Makati and Divisoria.
Camella Provence is located at Brgy. Longos, Malolos City, Bulacan.
Malls and Groceries
- The Cabanas
- Robinsons Malolos
- South Supermarket
- Graceland Mall
- Malolos Maternity Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Malolos ENT Hospital
- Santos Eye Clinic
- De La Salle Academy
- International School
- Immaculate Concepcion School of Malolos
- International Montessori Center
- Lord’s Angel Montessori School Inc.
- University of Regina Carmeli
- Bulacan Museum
- Casa Real Shrine
- Malolos Resort Club Royale
- DJ Paradise Resort
- Commercial Area
- Landscaped Parks
- Open and Covered Ball Courts
- Scenic Ponds and Gardens
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
- Take a bus or FX ride going to Malolos, Apalit, San Fernando, Angeles Pampanga or Zambales through Tabang Exit – NLEX.
- The main entrance is along McArthur National Highway, very much visible – just drop off – one ride away from Metro.
Via Private Vehicle
- Take Tabang Exit. From Tabang Exit, go straight North.
- Camella Provence is located along McArthur National Highway.
- A minute away from South Supermarket and CEU Malolos; just beside Cabanas.
- A big pylon signage of Camella Provence is built near the entrance gate along the national road for easy access.