Camella Sta Maria is a project by Camella located in Brgy Pulong Buhangin, Sta Maria, Bulacan which is the largest barangay in the first class municipality of Sta Maria. It is a 30-hectare land development for residential and commercial. Camella Sta. Maria is a Spanish-Meditteranean house and lot themed development. It aims to level up the lifestyle of individuals and families who longed to improve the quality of community living. Camella Sta. Maria is the nearest Camella project from Philippine Arena, the world’s largest indoor arena.
Camella Sta Maria is located at Brgy Pulong Buhangin, Sta Maria, Bulacan.
Malls and Groceries
- Sta. Maria Bayan
- Puregold Sta. Maria
- Caypombo Wei and Dry Market
- Roganciano Hospital
- Mendoza Hospital
- Liceo de San Lorenzo
- Darwin International School
- PUP Sta. Maria
- Philippine Area
- Bus Terminals going to Cubao
- Jeepney Terminals going to Marilao
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
- Buses and jeepneys pass by in front of the site for easier commuting experience.
- There are several buses that can drop you off at Camella Sta Maria.
- If you are coming from Cubao or along Edsa, you may take the Nuestra Senora Del Carmen bus.
- For those coming from Divisoria or Monumento area, they can take either Agila Bus Transport or Shanine & Pauline Transport bus.
- From Manila, take North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
- There are three (3) available exits to choose from. First option, you may take the Philippine Arena – Sta Maria Exit.
- After the exit, turn left going to Sanders then turn left again going to Walter Mart Sta Maria.
- Second option, you may take the Bocaue Exit. After the exit, turn right as you pass by Gov. Fortunato Halili Road then turns left going to Walter Mart Sta Maria.
- Third option, you may exit at Tambubong Interchange. After the exit, go straight ahead passing by the Sta Maria – Pandi road. This will head you going to Walter Mart Sta Maria.