Camella Taal is a project by Camella in Brgy. Buli, Taal, Batangas. It is a 12-hectare master-planned community with a Spanish-inspired Architecture which matches its town setting. Camella Taal, as dubbed by Mr. Manny B. Villar, the founder and chairman of Camella Homes, as “one of the most beautiful Camella project”.
Camella Taal’s strategic location gives its residents an easy access to public transportation, shopping malls, commercial areas, schools and state universities, hospitals, and tourist destinations. A community that is away from the hustle and bustle of the city, away from all the traffic, stress, pollution, and an overwhelming heat of the city. Camella Taal is definitely a place where you can revel the beauty of the past since it is located near Taal’s Heritage Town, which is known to be a National Historic Landmark.
Live in a community with well-preserved structures and proud heritage with modern convenience.
Camella Taal is located at Brgy. Buli, Taal, Batangas. It is just along the highway and is highly accessible to public transportation.
Malls and Groceries
- Taal Municipal Market (3.6km away)
- New Lemery Public Market (5.0km away)
- Xentro Mall Lemery (6.0km away)
- SM Center Lemery (7.1 km away)
- Taal Polymedic Hospital (1.5km away)
- Lemery Doctors Medical Hospital (4.6km away)
- Our Lady of Caysasay Medical Center (4.7km away)
- Batangas Provincial Hospital (6.0km away)
Churches and Religious Places
- Basilica of St. Martin de Tours (3.5km away)
- Our Lady of Caysasay Shrine (4.0km away)
- Miraculous Wells of Sta. Lucia (5.0km away)
- Our Lady of Caysasay Academy (3.6km away)
- Rizal College of Taal (3.7km away)
- Batangas State University Lemery (7.5km away)
- Buli Elementary School (2.3km away)
- Gate and Guard House with CCTV
- High-Perimeter Concrete Fence
- Street Names and Street Lights
- Clubhouse with Free Wi-Fi Connection
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Park and Kid’s Playground
- 24-Hour Security Service
- Shuttle Service
How to Get There
Via Private Vehicle
- From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) all the way until Star Tollway.
- Take the Tambo, Lipa Exit.
- After the exit, turn left at the National Highway towards, Cuenca / Taal / Lemery.
- Drive straight for about 3.5km until you see the Phoenix Gas Station on your right.
- Make a right turn at the road right before the Gas Station. This is the road to Cuenca/Taal/Lemery.
- Follow the road for about 11.5kms and drive through Alitatag town’s welcome arch.
- Around 1.7km after passing Alitagtag’s arch, you will see the Pacific One Gas Station on your left. Make a right turn towards Alitagtag’s town proper.
- Go straight for 3kms until you see the welcome arch of Sta. Teresita.
- Drive through the arch and go straight for 1.5km until the end of the road until you reach the National Highway Junction.
- You will see a Petron Gas Station at the end of the road. Take a right turn towards Taal Town Proper.
- After less than 5km, you’ll reach Camella Taal Site.
- From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and exit at Sta. Rosa.
- Make a right towards Tagaytay after passing toll booths.
- Make a right at the end and drive along the main Tagaytay National Highway towards Nasugbu.
- Before the Nasugbu sign, you will see the San Miguel Convention Center on your left.
- Make an immediate left on the small road after San Miguel Convention Center (before the Petron Gas on your left)
- This small road is called Diokno Highway and will take you to the town of Lemery.
- After about 40 minutes, make a left at the end of the road going to Lemery town proper.
- Go straight until the dead end and you’ll see a river and Pansipit Bridge, which is the entrance to Taal Heritage town.
- Make a left going uphill towards Taal Town Proper.